Monday 8 September 2008

"I do" Make Up Lessons...

Another promise kept!!!

I know you've been waiting for so long, girls... Here you are... I hope you haven't lost the excitement... hohoho

For the others, here are some pictures from our Make-Up lessons we promoted a few weeks ago. You could see how the classes go, and hopefully 'feel' the fun of the class hahaha...

For those interested in taking up lessons, you could call me at my cell on 081361384328 or email me at lilysan_wijaya@yahoo.com. Or simply leave a comment here :) The class is set in a 'fun' & 'informal' setting, not as 'rigid' as classes in general :)

NEways, Enjoy...





























We also do men's makeup. (Although the 'man' in the picture is actually rather 'Aling') hehehe

1 comment:

MiRa said...

So sien, gemana ni sekarang kelas baru nya?? hehe..